The IMA exists to inspire organisations to drive more value from Insight.
If you believe that your Insight function could be more effective, but you're not sure where to start, we offer Free Insight Benchmarking to all client-side Insight leaders, based on a quick 15 minute online survey.
Please contact us if you would like to know how your Insight team compares to others.
If you believe that your team could improve the way that it tackles key Insight activities, we offer a range of 1 day training workshops. These are held at your company's offices, with between 5 and 15 participants in any one session.
The most popular topics include:
- Nailing the issue
- Creative approaches
- Insightful solutions
- Crystallising and recording insight
- Curating and structuring accumulated knowledge
- Developing a knowledge culture in your Insight team
- Understanding stakeholders and their preferences
- Developing trusted adviser relationships
- Tactics derived from Behavioural Economics
- Planning Insight communication
- Developing a range of channels and methods
- Adopting professional communication standards
- Identifying core stats
- Segment value mapping and business blueprinting
- The Insight valuation mindset
Behavioural Economics for Insight teams
- The principles of Behavioural Economics
- Understanding and nudging consumers
- Understanding and nudging stakeholders
Training can also be tailored to an organisation's specific needs, and flexible consultancy offered to any Insight leader seeking guidance.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more.