During 2019 the IMA will be organising a range of events and participating in others.
Here are some of the highlights:
Coming up in 2019:
16th May - MR Summit organised by Insight Intelligence, etc venues Monument, London
12th June - Insight Forum, London: Insight Influence: How to increase Insight's influence using Behavioural Economics
11th September - Insight Forum, London: Insight Communication: How to create Insight stories that make an impact and leave an impression
27th November - Insight Forum, London: Insight Positioning: How recent developments in Big Data affect the positioning of Insight
Been and gone:
- 13th March - Insight Forum, London: Insight People & Skills: How to develop an Insight perspective
- 5/6 March - The Quirk's Event for Marketing Research and Insights Professionals, Brooklyn
- 12/13 February - The Quirk's Event for Marketing Research and Insights Professionals, London
- 28th November - Insight Forum - Insight Commerciality; Amba Hotel, Charing Cross: full day event focusing on Insight Commerciality
- 11th October - CX and Insight Leaders Summit - Building Customer Centricity organised by Insight-Intelligence - Thank you to Forum members who attended!
- 12th September - Insight Forum - Insight Strategy, Amba Hotel, Charing Cross: full day event focusing on developing a strategy for Insight
If you are interested in knowing more about any of the IMA's events, please contact us.