TIP901 Advanced Insight benchmarking
360 degree assessment with surveys for Insight leader, Insight teams and key stakeholders
Available on request, subject to availability
A major part of any Insight transformation programme is an assessment of current Insight capability. How good is your Insight team? Is it stronger or weaker than others on commercial thinking, storytelling, visualisation, positioning and strategy? The IMA has been running capability benchmarking exercises for over 15 years and our core benchmark is based on the response of over 300 Insight leaders who have assessed their teams in the last 3 years.
If you would like a 360-degree review of your organisation's Insight capability then we can provide a detailed assessment which can include:
- Transforming Insight leader survey for the senior Insight professional to review the team
- Transforming Insight team survey to provide all your Insight managers, researchers and analysts with the opportunity to share their views
- Transforming Insight stakeholder survey to consider the opinions of the key decision-makers with whom you work
- Insight team leader discussion with one of the IMA's experienced advisers to explore the evidence provided by these surveys and the issues raised by them
- Our recommendations for team development priorities based on the discussion and evidence provided
- The IMA's benchmarking practice is led by Emma Jones and senior former Insight leaders
- We have recently worked with Carlsberg, N.Brown, and Vodafone amongst others
- IMA members can book our standard Advanced Insight Benchmarking package for 450 TIP credits (or £4,499 +VAT)
- Non-members can book for £6,749 +VAT
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful corporate Insight teams
- Insight leader guides: IMP001
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to read about our other Transforming Insight programme options