Aligning Insight to commercial reality is the number 1 driver of making Insight teams effective. But it is usually the lowest scoring aspect of Insight management when we benchmark an organisation's current Insight capability.
So how can we help our Insight teams to play a more proactive role in commercial decisions, starting with the ability to communicate using language the rest of the company understands by becoming fluent in finance?
In this 1-day workshop:
- we examine what commerciality really means, and what behaviours it translates into in practice
- we help Insight teams to understand the commercial context in which our organisations operate
- we give guidance on how to estimate a commercial value for any business initiative or Insight project
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
This workshop is also available in 2020 as an open course so that organisations can book as many individual places as they like, subject to availability. Please see our 2020 open course schedule for more information.
If you or your colleagues could benefit, please contact us for further details.
To return to the Training menu please click here