Many Insight specialists think of themselves first and foremost as market researchers or customer analysts. But to produce genuine insights about consumers and how they can interact with our business to generate value, we need to put these source-specific labels to one side and act as Insight detectives.
This 1-day workshop:
- explores the role of context and hypotheses in generating new insights
- shows the value of joining up observations from multiple sources
- introduces a practical 5-step model for new Insight generation
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
This workshop is also available in 2020 as an open course so that organisations can book as many individual places as they like, subject to availability. Please see our 2020 open course schedule for more information.
To register your interest, please contact us.
To return to the Training menu, please click here.