TIP701 Insight positioning workshop
2-hour interactive online workshop plus 1 follow up hour
On request, subject to availability
Many Insight leaders think that their team does great research and analysis, but they still find it a struggle to be heard. Successful Insight teams optimise their impact by improving the position of Insight, as a concept and as a department, in the hearts, minds and decision-making processes of their organisations.
In this online workshop:
- we look at the critical role of Insight positioning
- we explore the 4 pathways adopted by many successful Insight leaders
- we assess the options for your Insight team
- we consider how we can use our foresight skills to position Insight for success in the future
- This workshop is led by James Wycherley
- Recent participants include eBay and Sony Pictures Television
- This workshop can be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people at a time to suit you for 150 TIP credits (or £1,499 +VAT for members, £2,249 +VAT for non-members)
- Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapters 31-35
Insight leader guides: IMP701, IMP702, IMP703, IMP704 and IMP705
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to read about the other Transforming Insight programme options