The IMA will host 6 speaker sessions at Quirks London on 3rd and 4th May, including exclusive interviews with Insight leaders from Carlsberg, TfL, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners and Deliveroo.
If you're using your free IMA member pass to the conference, please come and say hello to James, Lisa, Julia, Jane and Emma at stand 304 or at the IMA & AURA member lounge by reception.
Our speaker sessions are:
Wednesday May 3rd @ 10am, room 4
- Transforming Insight Strategy at Carlsberg (Nick Rich & James)
Wednesday May 3rd @ 12:15pm, room 4
- How to Develop an Insight Leader’s Playbook (James)
Wednesday May 3rd @ 3:15pm, room 4
- Transforming Insight generation at Transport for London (Renate Brockes & James)
Thursday May 4th @ 10:45am, room 4
- Transforming Insight at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Hazel Nicolson & James)
Thursday May 4th @ 12:15pm, room 4
- Transforming Insight communication: Shaping, sharing and zhoozhing (Lisa)
Thursday May 4th @ 2:30pm, room 4
- Transforming Insight strategy at Deliveroo (Hayley Ward & James)