The IMA offers 4 corporate membership options
We provide our corporate members with inspiration and guidance through conversations, benchmarking, training, consultancy and publications. If you're an Insight leader in a corporate Insight function your organisation can join the IMA, selecting the membership level which is best for your company:
- Community membership is FREE and your team members will benefit from our regular 5 Minute Insight emails;
- Digital membership is new for 2019, and provides free benchmarking and access to our growing library of 10-page Insight leader guides;
- Network membership enables you to share your Insight management challenges with the IMA and ask our consultants and other members for advice;
- Forum membership gives you a seat at our flagship full-day events in London alongside eBay, McDonald's, Nestle, Tesco and 40 other leading organisations.
Forum membership includes a full range of team training workshops, but these can also be requested as extra services with other memberships.
If you're not sure which corporate membership to choose, please contact us and we can arrange free 60 day membership trial.
Free 60 day corporate membership trials
It is free to sign up your organisation for a Community membership of the IMA, and you can now register for a Digital membership to read our best practice guides. But if you would like to talk to us and other members about your Insight management challenges, we offer a limited number of free trials for our Insight Network and Insight Forum.
- Complimentary copy of our 10-page Introduction to Insight management guide
- Complete the Insight Leader Survey and receive a report benchmarking your organisation's Insight capability versus other companies on 32 issues
- Conversation with the IMA to discuss current Insight management challenges, and the chance to contribute your ideas to our latest research project
- Copy of the latest detailed best practice report
There are currently 3 places available for companies to join the IMA's Insight Forum in London, so if you think that your company might be interested, please ask about the possibility of a free guest place so that you can see what it's all about.
For more details about the free 60 day corporate trials or any of our memberships, please contact us.