The IMA can offer advice to any Insight leader who would like to see Insight make a difference in their company. Free advice is included with our Insight Forum and Insight Network corporate memberships, but we also provide consultancy on a standard day rate to both members and non-members.
Popular questions include:
- How do you set up a new Insight function? Or transform an exisiting team from being reactive service providers to proactive business advisers?
- Do you need to write an Insight strategy? And where would you start?
- What can you do to change the position of Insight in your organisation, so that it's like pushing water downhill rather than uphill?
- How do you calculate a Return On Investment for Insight?
- How should you develop yourself as an Insight leader?
Using models derived from the IMA's 15 years of best practice research with over 100 leading organisations, our consultancy is designed to inspire companies to appreciate what best in class looks like. But our approach is tailored to your company's individual situation, and we gain enormous satisfaction from getting to understand an organisation's challenges and how we can help you to apply our knowledge in a way that works for you.
The IMA's consultancy clients range from some of the UK's largest retailers, to international pharmaceutical companies in North America, global car rental companies, and international hotel groups. But we also support smaller Insight teams in the public and not for profit sectors.