We run in-house training workshops for Insight teams, based on our best practice work with over 50 Insight teams across a wide range of blue chip companies. We can help you transform your Insight team into a more proactive and productive team, prioritising and focusing on more strategic work.
- Our foundation course is an Insight Transformation workshop:
- Inspire and enable your team to move from service provider to business partner
- Define your mission and mandate, and review ways of prioritising your agenda, to focus on the more valuable areas
- Consultancy models and approaches to help individuals, and the team as a whole, to be more effective and have more impact.
We then have 3 further core workshops to up-skill your Insight team:
- Insight Generation:
- Consultancy ways of working to identify the key businessissues behind the requests
- How to work smarter not harder, and to come up with clear business options and recommendations
- Tools, checklists and approaches to help you unearth insights that will really make a difference to your organisation.
- Insight Communication:
- The importance of strong communication to ensure your insight makes a difference
- Approaches to help you gain traction with key stakeholders in advance, to make them receptive to your insights and recommendations
- Tools and techniques to structure and deliver more influential outputs.
- Insight Commercialisation:
- Proving the value of insight and making the business case for the resources you need
- Hands on practice in using core statistics and estimates to produce valuations
- How to speak the same language as the business and be more commercial, to add more clout to everything you do.
We recommend all these workshops for in-house teams in groups of 5 to 15 delegates.
Once you have the essentials in place, we have a further menu of 8 advanced courses, which focus on specific aspects of the insight role.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you inspire and up-skill your team to greater success.