The IMA can offer advice and consultancy to any organisation which would like to see Insight make a difference in their company.
Free advice is included with our Insight Forum and Insight Network corporate memberships, but we also provide consultancy on a standard day rate to both members and non-members. We are happy to advise on any aspect of Insight capability development, some of the most popular questions being:
- How do you set up a new Insight function? Or change an exisiting team from being reactive service providers to proactive business advisers?
- Do you need to write an Insight strategy? And where do you start?
- How should you develop yourself as an Insight leader?
- What can you do to change the position of Insight in your organisation, so that it's like pushing water downhill rather than uphill?
- How do you calculate a Return On Investment for Insight?
Using models derived from the IMA's 15 years of best practice research with over 100 leading organisations, our consultancy is designed to inspire companies to appreciate what best in class looks like. But our approach is tailored to your company's individual situation, and we gain enormous satisfaction from getting to understand an organisation's challenges and how we can help you to apply our knowledge in a way that works for you.
The IMA's consultancy clients range from the UK's largest retailer, to an international pharmaceutical company in North America, a global car rental company, and an international hotel group. But we also support various not for profit organisations, including several in the UK education sector.
Please email email@example.com or call James Wycherley on +44 7982 245807 for more details.