TIP602 Aspiring Insight leaders
4-hour interactive online workshop
Thursday 16th December 2021 (10am-3pm GMT) - FULL TO NEW BOOKINGS
Wednesday 6th April 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
Thursday 21st July (10am-3pm GMT)
Wednesday 30th November 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
Maybe you have just been promoted to Head of Insight, Analysis and Market Research, or maybe you hope to apply for an Insight leader role in the next couple of years. Or maybe you have been an Insight leader for some time but don't feel like you've ever had the opportunity to approach the job in a structured way. There is no better role in corporate life - but it can be lonely and frustrating working out how to make a success of it without guidance and support.
In this 4-hour online workshop:
- we look at the key responsibilities of an Insight leader
- the way to approach Insight strategy
- the importance of positioning your Insight team for optimum impact
- how ways of working and interaction with the rest of the organisation can help you make Insight make a difference
- This workshop is led by James Wycherley
- Recent participants include Capital One, CocaCola EP, Kraft Heinz, Peloton and Santander
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 TIP credits (or £199 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £299 +VAT
- This workshop can also be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people at a time to suit you for 180 TIP credits (or £1,799 +VAT for members, £2,699 +VAT for non-members)
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapters 21-40
- Insight leader guides: IMP602, IMP501, IMP701 and IMP801
Please click here to make an online booking for individual workshop places
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to read about the other Transforming Insight programme options