TIP602 Aspiring Insight leaders
4-hour interactive online workshop
Thursday 16th March 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
Wednesday 28th June 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
Thursday 30th November 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
Maybe you have just been promoted to Head of Insight, Analysis and Market Research, or maybe you hope to apply for an Insight leader role in the next couple of years. Or maybe you have been an Insight leader for some time but don't feel like you've ever had the opportunity to approach the job in a structured way. There is no better role in corporate life - but it can be lonely and frustrating working out how to make a success of it without guidance and support.
In this 4-hour online workshop:
- we examine the attributes of successful Insight teams
- we explore the key responsibilities of an Insight leader
- we introduce the IMA's Insight playbook and how it can help you
- This workshop is led by James Wycherley
- Recent participants include Capital One, CocaCola EP, Kraft Heinz, Peloton and Santander
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 TIP credits (or £249 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £379 +VAT
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapters 21-40
- Insight leader guides: IMP602, IMP501, IMP701 and IMP801
Please click here to make an online booking for individual workshop places
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to see other ways the IMA can support Insight leaders