TIP801 Commercial thinking for Insight
4-hour interactive online workshop
Wednesday 21st September 2022 (10am-3pm, GMT)
If we want to optimise the impact of Insight then we have to align it to commercial reality. But for most Insight teams, commerciality is the lowest score on our Insight capability benchmark. In too many organisations there is still a divide between those people who focus on the customer, and those who focus on the commercials. And the same is true in public sector and not-for-profit organisations: our research and analysis work still needs to be based on financial numbers and key performance metrics.
In this 4-hour workshop, we focus on four elements:
- developing a commercial mindset
- the role of core stats in building commercial foundations
- the value of valuation
- the application of commercial thinking
- This workshop is led by Jane Woolley and Julia Joskey
- Recent participants have included Carlsberg, Gamesys, HMRC and Marstons
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 TIP credits (or £199 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £299 +VAT
- This workshop can also be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people for 180 TIP credits (or £1,799 +VAT for members, £2,699 +VAT for non-members)
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles discussed in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapters 36-40
- Commercial thinking Insight leader guides and videos
Please click here to make an online booking for individual workshop places
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to read about our other Transforming Insight programme options