If you work in a corporate Insight team you cannot generate new insights unless you act like a consultant and nail the underlying business issue. Too many analysts and researchers skip this step and adopt a service mentality when it comes to responding to stakeholder requests.
We all know this doesn't work, and cannot help an Insight team to identify value for its business and drive change. But getting out of the habit is hard, especially when stakeholders are demanding and Insight managers naturally want to please them.
In this 1-day workshop we explore:
- The questions we should ask ourselves before beginning a new Insight project
- The questions we should ask our stakeholders
- The best way to frame projects like a consultant, using the IMA's SCQAB tool
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
This workshop is also available in 2020 as an open course so that organisations can book as many individual places as they like, subject to availability. Please see our 2020 open course schedule for more information.
For more information, please contact us.
To return to the Training menu, please click here.