How many people work in your company? How many need to understand more about your customers and market? There's probably a lot more of them than there are of you, so the only way to disseminate knowledge around your organisation is with fantastic Insight communication.
Step 1 is to develop an Insight communication plan to show how we can get our key insights and customer knowledge into as many decision-making meetings as possible.
This 1-day workshop focuses on 4 key aspects:
1. Who are the key audiences you need to reach in your company?
2. Which content is most appropriate to inform the decisions they must make?
3. Through which channels and by which methods can you best communicate your content to your audiences?
4. How can you combine your understanding of audiences, content and channels to create a 3-dimensional plan?
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
Please note that this is workshop is not available as an open course because it includes discussions about a specific Insight team's stakeholders and communication options.
For more information, please contact us.
To return to the Training menu, please click here.