TIP402 Communication planning for Insight
4-hour interactive online workshop
Coming soon! A new addition for Term 3, 2022
How many people work in your company? How many need to understand more about your customers and market? There's probably a lot more of them than there are of you, so the only way to disseminate knowledge around your organisation is with fantastic Insight communication.
Step 1 is to develop an Insight communication plan to show how we can get our key insights and customer knowledge into as many decision-making meetings as possible.
This 1-day workshop focuses on 4 key aspects:
- Who are the key audiences you need to reach in your company?
- Which content is most appropriate to inform the decisions they must make?
- Through which channels and by which methods can you best communicate your content to your audiences?
- How can you combine your understanding of audiences, content and channels to create a 3-dimensional plan?
- Further details coming soon
- This is new addition to the Transforming Insight programme, but the IMA has helped Spire Healthcare amongst others with communication planning
- This workshop can be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people at a time to suit you for 180 TIP credits (or £1,799 +VAT for members, £2,699 +VAT for non-members)
- Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful corporate Insight teams, chapter 17
- Insight leader guides: IMP402
Please click here to contact us for more information or to make an offline booking
Please click here to read about the other Transforming Insight programme options