TIP402 Communication planning for Insight
4-hour interactive online workshop
Tuesday 7th February 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
Thursday 8th June 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
Wednesday 18th October 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
How many people work in your company? How many need to understand more about your customers and market? There's probably a lot more of them than there are of you, so the only way to disseminate knowledge around your organisation is with fantastic Insight communication.
Step 1 is to develop an Insight communication plan to show how we can get our key insights and customer knowledge into as many decision-making meetings as possible.
This 1-day workshop focuses on 4 key aspects:
- Who are the key audiences you need to reach in your company?
- Which content is most appropriate to inform the decisions they must make?
- Through which channels and by which methods can you best communicate your content to your audiences?
- How can you combine your understanding of audiences, content and channels to create a 3-dimensional plan?
- This workshop is led by Roy Hammond
- This is new addition to the Transforming Insight programme, but the IMA has helped Spire Healthcare amongst others with communication planning
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 TIP credits (or £249 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £379 +VAT
- This workshop can also be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people for 200 TIP credits (or £2,499 +VAT for members, £3,799 +VAT for non-members)
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful corporate Insight teams, chapter 17
- Insight leader guides: IMP402
Please click here to contact us for more information or to make an offline booking
Please click here to read about the other Transforming Insight programme options