TIP201 Knowledge farming workshop
4-hour interactive online workshop
Coming soon! New addition for Term 2, 2022
Most Insight teams focus on generating new insights. They hunt for new data, information, facts and figures, draw conclusions and then move onto their next project. But successful Insight teams aspire to be Insight farmers. They prepare the soil, sow their seeds, cultivate their knowledge and harvest from their crop of customer and market knowledge for many years. By joining the dots across multiple projects and identifying big picture insight, they can influence major corporate decisions and respond to events in a more agile way.
In this 4-hour online workshop:
- we explore the difference between data hunting and knowledge farming
- we assess the insight which your organisation will need and identify gaps you will need to fill
- we look at the processes that you could put in place to crystallise and categorise knowledge
- we consider the role of knowledge management systems and the importance of developing a knowledge culture
- Further details coming soon
- This is new addition to the Transforming Insight programme, but the IMA has helped HM Land Registry and Boehringer Ingelheim Canada amongst others with knowledge development
- This workshop can be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people at a time to suit you for 180 TIP credits (or £1,799 +VAT for members, £2,699 +VAT for non-members)
- Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapters 7-10
- Insight leader guides: IMP201, IMP202, IMP203, IMP204
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to read about the other Transforming Insight programme options