We all know that stories are powerful, probably the most widely used and effective communication tool in human history. Many organisations invest millions developing a corporate narrative, and increasingly internal departments are also looking to improve their storytelling.
There is a great opportunity here for Insight teams, but unfortunately most storytelling training is far too conceptual and difficult to apply to day-to-day Insight.
In this 1-day workshop:
- we look at the tips that market researchers and analysts can learn from successful authors, journalists and editors
- we provide advice on how to tell stories which engage your audience and leave an impression
- we give you chance to practice some simple techniques and give guidance on how to improve Insight communication
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
This workshop is also available in 2020 as an open course so that organisations can book as many individual places as they like, subject to availability. Please see our 2020 open course schedule for more information.
To register your interest, please contact us.
To return to the Training menu, please click here.