TIP404 Storytelling skills for Insight
4-hour interactive online workshop
Thursday 24th March 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
Wednesday 22nd June 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
Tuesday 18th October 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
There is no point doing any market research or customer analysis unless it drives change, and this becomes far more likely if our Insight managers, analysis and researchers can adopt the principles of effective storytelling.
In this 4-hour online workshop:
- we examine the importance of developing a joined up story before we try to share it
- we look at the tips that market researchers and analysts can learn from successful authors, journalists and editors
- we provide advice on how to tell stories which engage your audience and leave an impression, helping you to drive change
- This workshop is led by Lisa Dutton
- Recent participants include Barclays, Highways England, L&G, Marston's and Nestle
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 TIP credits (or £199 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £299 +VAT
- This workshop can also be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people at a time to suit you for 180 TIP credits (or £1,799 +VAT for members, £2,699 +VAT for non-members)
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapter 18 and 19
- Insight leader guides: IMP403 and IMP404
Please click here to make an online booking for individual workshop places
Please click here to contact us for more information, to make an offline booking, of if your organisation is eligible for free places on our workshops.
Please click here to read about the other Transforming Insight programme options