There is no point doing any market research or customer analysis unless it drives change. But that will only happen if an Insight team develops great influencing skills, and the place to start is to make sure you really understand the decision-makers in your company, and then find ways to develop long-term, trusted adviser relationships with them.
This 1-day workshop focuses on 3 key aspects:
- What it feels like to be a decision-maker in today's corporate environment
- Different personality styles and how we might need to flex ours
- The importance of developing our trustworthiness to improve relationships
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
This workshop is also available in 2020 as an open course so that organisations can book as many individual places as they like, subject to availability. Please see our 2020 open course schedule for more information.
For more information, please contact us.
To return to the Training menu, please click here.