There is no point doing research or analysis unless it drives change. That will only happen if our Insight teams become better at influencing decision-makers, so the IMA will be publishing a range of Insight leader guides on this key topic.
The first in the series, An introduction to influencing decision-makers, is now available.
During the next few weeks we will publish 5 more guides on:
- Understanding decision-makers
- Developing stakeholder relationships
- Influence skills for introverts
- Behavioural economics for Insight teams
- How to nudge decision-makers
To explore the other 7 territories of the IMA's Insight roadmap, visit the Insight leader guide - main page.
For more information, please contact us.