TIP405 Visual communication for Insight
4-hour interactive online workshop
Tuesday 14th November 2023 (10am-3pm GMT)
There is no point doing any market research or customer analysis unless it drives change, and this becomes far more likely if our Insight managers, analysis and researchers can make an impact and leave an impression with great visual communications.
In this 4-hour online workshop:
- we look at the principles of visual communication and how they can be applied specifically to Insight
- we provide simple and effective ways to share knowledge and communicate ideas
- we help you to declutter your charts and slides and let your key messages shine through
- This workshop is led by Julia Joskey
- Recent participants include Saga, Matalan, HSBC and HM Land Registry
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 credits* (or £249 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £379 +VAT
- This workshop can also be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people for 200 credits* (or £2,499 +VAT for members, £3,799 +VAT for non-members)
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
*All Tier 1 member organisations get 600 credits included in their annual membership, to use on our Transforming Insight programme.
This workshop explores some of the principles discussed in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapter 20
- Insight communication Insight leader guides and videos
Please click here to make an online booking for individual workshop places
Please click here to contact us for more information or to make an offline booking
Please click here to read about our other Transforming Insight programme options