We are all visually wired. Research shows that using visuals in our communications makes them more engaging, easier to understand, and more persuasive.
But most Insight professionals are market researchers and analysts, not professional artists and designers. So how can we make our visual communications look good, have impact and drive change?
In this 1-day workshop:
- we look at the principles of visual communication and how they can be applied specifically to Insight
- we provide simple and effective ways to share knowledge and communicate ideas
- we help you to declutter your charts and slides and let your key messages shine through
This workshop is delivered by consultants with hands-on experience of working in senior roles in corporate Insight teams. It can be taken as either:
- part of a corporate membership
- an additional service if your corporate membership does not include training
- stand-alone training if your organisation is not yet a member
This workshop is also available in 2020 as an open course so that organisations can book as many individual places as they like, subject to availability. Please see our 2020 open course schedule for more information.
To register your interest, please contact us.
To return to the Training menu, please click here.