TIP405 Visual communication for Insight
4-hour interactive online workshop
Wednesday 8th December 2021 (10am-3pm GMT)
Wednesday 30th March 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
Tuesday 28th June 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
Wednesday 2nd November 2022 (10am-3pm GMT)
There is no point doing any market research or customer analysis unless it drives change, and this becomes far more likely if our Insight managers, analysis and researchers can make an impact and leave an impression with great visual communications.
In this 4-hour online workshop:
- we look at the principles of visual communication and how they can be applied specifically to Insight
- we provide simple and effective ways to share knowledge and communicate ideas
- we help you to declutter your charts and slides and let your key messages shine through
- This workshop is led by Julia Joskey
- Recent participants include Abcam, John Lewis, News UK, SimplyHealth and Which?
- IMA members can book individual places for their team members for 20 TIP credits (or £199 +VAT)
- Non-members can book individual places for £299 +VAT
This workshop can also be arranged for an Insight team of up to 15 people for 180 TIP credits (or £1,799 +VAT for members, £2,699 +VAT for non-members)
Please contact us if your organisation is not yet a member but you’d like to take advantage of the 33% member discount.
This workshop explores some of the principles written about in
- Transforming Insight: the 42 secrets of successful Insight teams, chapter 20
- Insight leader guides: IMP405
Please click here to make an online booking for individual workshop places
Please click here to contact us for more information or to make an offline booking
Please click here to read about our other Transforming Insight programme options